Mother's Day Banana Bread
May 03, 2021
1 min read
- 1 3/4 cups Mama Emma’s mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water or favorite milk (we like Simply Almond)
- 1 banana sliced to lay on top
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Blend bananas, sugar, oil, vinegar, & water in a blender for about 30 seconds or until a batter is formed.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking mix, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt Add wet batter to dry mix and whisk until just incorporated for about 15-30 seconds.
- Pour into a metal or glass loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° for 30-45 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove bread from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from loaf pan and allow to cool for at least 10 more minutes on a wire rack. Enjoy warm or at room temp.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.