1 cup Mama Emma's VEGAN Waffle & Pancake Mix*
1 cup of pre-soaked nuts or seeds
(sunflower, hemp, macadamia, cashew, and blanched almond are our favorite!)
1/2 cup coconut sugar, ground into a fine powder in a coffee grinder
2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Soak nuts or seeds at least 2-4 hours (or overnight for increased digestion).
2. Preheat your oven to 350° F.
3. Process nuts/seeds in food processor until coarsely ground.
4. Add vanilla, coconut sugar, coconut milk, cacao powder, salt and blend in a high power blender or stand mixer for at least 1 minute until mixture is smooth.
5. Pour the chocolate batter mixture in a bowl with Mama Emma's Plantain Flour Mix and gently fold together until smooth.
6. Spoon the brownie batter in a mini muffin tin (our recommendations below) or glass baking dish.
7. Lick all the spoons and spatulas!
8. Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges are firm.
9. Let cool and serve with love.
Comments will be approved before showing up.