Better than Ben & Cherries Vegan Waffle Bowl
2 cups Mama Emma's mix
4 Tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter or nut butter
(or 4 eggs for original mix)
1 cup of coconut milk
1 cup of filtered water
- Preheat waffle bowl maker.
- Whisk sunflower butter, water, & coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Fold in the mix with a spatula and combine until the batter is formed without lumps.
- Pour 1/2 c batter into a preheated waffle iron.
- Cook on high according to waffle iron instructions.
- Remove waffle bowls and let cool.
3 frozen bananas
2 Tbsp coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 pinch of salt
Sweet cherries (fresh or frozen)
- Combine ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Use a tamper to mash bananas with liquids while blending at low speed for 10-30 seconds.
- Blend on high speed for 10-30 seconds.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.