One of our favorite reviews comes from Knolly Williams, an international speaker, real estate expert, and best selling author. Knolly says, “I’ve been a pancake junkie for the past 37 years - but have been looking for a gluten free healthy alternative!!! I’ve found it!!! They fluff up perfectly and are so moist and delicious!!"
Knolly cleaned up his diet to up his health and game. When he tried Mama Emma’s as an alternative to the traditional flour and egg pancakes, he was sold. He loves the fluffy filling pancake. Now he can treat himself to pancake breakfast without compromising on taste or health.
Even though Knolly’s a busy high-achiever, he created a specific technique to make the plant-based pancake recipe extra fluffy. It’s easy and satisfying. Here’s his recipe…
1 Cup Mama Emma’s Mix
1 Tbsp Nut Butter
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Cup Water
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk nut butter, water & oil in a large bowl vigorously until frothy.
- Gently fold in the mix and combine until the batter is formed without lumps. *For the fluffiest pancakes, take care not to overmix during this step.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into preheated (medium heat) pan.
- Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes (or until edges are dry) and serve warm!
- Top with bourbon barrel-aged maple syrup for that extra cowboy kick!