3 cups millet, washed and strained
7 cups of water
2 tsp salt
3 medium carrots, minced in food processor
2 celery stalk, minced in food processor
2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
2 Tbsp sunflower seed butter
1/4 cup Mama Emma’s mix
1 Tbsp Lemon juice
1 cup of fresh parsley and dill, minced in food processor
1 tsp dried sage
½ cup Avocado or Sunflower Oil
- Rinse millet well, add water, salt and bring to boil
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 25 minutes
- Move the hot millet to a large bowl and stir in all ingredients
- Allow to cool before handling, then taste and adjust for salt, lemon, and coconut aminos
- Place a small bowl of cold water nearby. This will make it easier to form patties.
- Dip hands in water and then form flat patties 3 inches round and 1 inch thick. Spread them out evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Cucumber Dill Tzaziki Salad